- The Wiebe Barracks accommodated a plant manufacturing TV sets.
- In 1957 T-18 Radio Manufacturing Plant in Gdańsk (Gdańskie Zakłady Radiowe T-18) was established. It was later on renamed to UNIMOR Electronic Appliance Manufacturing Plant in Gdańsk (Gdańskie Zakłady Elektroniczne Unimor).
- The plant manufactured radio and television equipment, including maritime communication devices installed on seagoing vessels.
- Some UNIMOR memorabilia can be still found – for example, a small decorative jug with the logo of the company. Given to the employees, such jugs could be used as items promoting the company. There is also a pin badge commemorating the 25th anniversary of UNIMOR and other companies: Hydroster and LPP. Such items were produced to commemorate important anniversaries, including major plant establishment anniversaries as well.
- At present, the building of the former Wiebe Barracks houses the Marshal Office of the Pomeranian Province.
⯆ UNIMOR Electronic Appliance Manufacturing Plant in Gdańsk (Gdańskie Zakłady Elektroniczne Unimor) was located in the building of the former barracks.
⯆ A small decorative jug with a logo of Unimor.
⯆ Commemorative pin badges of Unimor, Hydroster and LPP.