Press "Enter" to skip to content
- The church is located at Żabi Kruk St.
- The construction was started in the 15th century.
- At first, the church was St Mary branch church. Later it was transformed into a parish church.
- In the 16th century the church was managed by the Protestant administration and it was converted into a Calvinist temple.
- Worshipers used to come here from Gdynia, Sopot and Żuławy to take part in a holy mass because it was the only Calvinist temple in the area. Worshipers were mostly wealthy citizens.
- During the Second World War, the church was bombed and burnt.
- After the war, it was reconstructed.
- In 1958 it became a Catholic church again.
- In 2019 there was a fire above the sacristy. About 200m² of the roof area was burnt down. The interior of the church however remained intact.