- It was built in 1487.
- The Zręb Tower (Baszta pod Zrębem) was a part of the medieval fortifications of Gdańsk.
- After the bastion fortifications were constructed, the tower lost its defensive significance and it was used as a military storage facility.
- It was 22 meters high and it had 6 storeys.
- The tower has a very specific shape: it is square inside and round outside.
- In 1975 its north-western corner collapsed.
- In 1982 the northern part of the tower also collapsed.
- At present, the ruins of the tower are fenced and secured.
⯆ The ruins of the Zręb Tower.