- The bakery is located at 12 Dolna Brama St. in the vicinity of the Lowland Gate.
- Before the war, August Hemann’s bakery was situated in the same place.
- In 1970s Ryszard Majchrowski, a baker, opened his shop in the building of the former bakery.
- The bakery has been highly popular with the inhabitants of the district. All baked goods are made according to the traditional recipes.
- At present, the bakery is run by the second generation of the Majchrowski family.
Memories and stories told by the inhabitants
- There has been always a queue in front of the Majchrowski Bakery.
- Bread has always had perfect crust – when you press it, you can hear a crispy snap.
⯆ A building where the Majchrowski Bakery has been operating since the 1970s.