- The White Tower (Baszta Biała) is one of two surviving towers in the area of the Old Suburb.
- It was constructed in the years 1460-1461.
- It was used as a defensive structure and a gunpowder storage facility.
- It has the shape of a horseshoe, it is five storeys high and its walls feature loopholes for small arms and cannons.
- In 1984 the White Tower was bought and thoroughly renovated by the Tri-city Mountaineering Club. At present, the White Tower accommodates the club headquarters.
⯆ The White Tower after renovation.
⯆ The White Tower – a postcard.
⯆ A post-war photograph of the White Tower.