- The mill is located on the left bank of the New Motława.
- The mill was powered by water directed here from the Stone Lock.
- The mill was constructed in case of a siege. During a siege, the enemy would cut off water supplied to the mills of Gdańsk by the Radunia canal to stop them. In such a case, the auxiliary mill would be still working because it used to be powered by water directed from the Stone Lock.
- On the wall next to the lock gates, there is a stone slate on which the water levels were marked during the great flood of 1829. Water began to rise at night on 9th/10th April 1829. During the great flood about ¾ area of Gdańsk was flooded.
- At present, the auxiliary mill of the 17th century is not used and it has been waiting for its revitalisation.
⯆ The auxiliary mill was powered by water directed from the Stone Lock.
⯆ The mill is located on the left bank of the New Motława.
⯆ A stone slate with the water level marks from the great flood of 1829.